We went to Curry House this week. It was a very warm day when we talked about:
- A co-worker likes sprint car racing. Pretty expensive hobby, but it looks like a lot of fun.
- The laugh out loud movies: Dumb and Dumber, Borat, Harold and Kumar, and Eddie Murphy movies up to Beverly Hills Cop.
- The heat wave above 95F. California feels like Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas’ hotels are suppose to be cheap now due to the sagging economy and the heat wave.
- Britain’s Got Talent 2008 front runner with a beautiful moving voice for a 6 year old: Connie Talbot
- When’s a good age for kids to have a cell phone or iPod? Popular consensus is during middle-school (Junior High) age of 11 or 12 years old. Otherwise, it’s just too soon.
- New menu choice: Curry Set
- Busy weekend last week with both Basketball and Golf US Open championships.