We went to Chick-Fil-A today. It was a warm sunny day when we talked about:
- Yet another free meal deal. The Chick-Fil-A restaurant was busy!
- Our kids. We have toddlers, so we’re still counting our blessings for they’re in their cutest age.
- The formula that killed Wall Street. The guy who invented it went to the same University as my co-worker. Not one of his proudest moments.
- Getting our Secret Clearance. I need to get my citizenship first!
- “Bird” reference to women. The Brits use this term to describe pretty women.
- There was a strawberry truck spill on the road. Here’s the photo: