We went to California Pizza Kitchen. It was a warm sunny day when we talked about:
- Iron Man 2. Watched it in IMAX for maximum viewing size and earth shattering sound. This latest installment is a tribute to Marvel’s The Avengers. The movie itself was totally awesome!
- Advance Placement (AP). Apparently in high school, AP programs counts as a credit in certain US colleges.
- Expensive iPads. Seriously, why does anyone need an oversized iPhone that can’t even make phone calls, or even a camera? Saw someone use it in the theater and all he did was stare at the background wallpaper.
- Home Owner’s Associations. Are they useful? They have their use, but most agree it’s useless.
- We know Chinese people who speaks Spanish. Apparently there is a Spanish to Chinese dictionary.
- Shanghai World Expo. It’s a big event. The US almost didn’t make it, and they were the last one to join.
- Visiting Macao. China has the largest casino, The Venetian, opened in 2007.
- Recommended iPhone app for kids: Talking Carl.