Today we went to PF Chang’s Bistro. It was a warm sunny day when we talked about:
- The $600 Million lottery. We didn’t get a fortune cookie with numbers on them. I think we’ll need the random number generator.
- Excitement of first time home ownership. Won’t be too excited after doing the first major repair.
- Private schools vs public schools. People still prefer private, although it depends on the district.
- How often should we do car maintenance. People tend to do just one major maintenance in a year, and several regular oil changes, maybe every 10,000 miles.
- Motorcycles. It’s economical, but is it safe?
- Working as a waiter. If you’re a geek, there’s no way they’ll hire you as a waiter. Waiters must look good – and smooth talker, too.