We went to Chick-Fil-A. It was a warm cloudy day when we talked about:
- Receipt day. This is one of the main attraction of Chick-Fil-A Restaurant in Irvine. The lines went out of the door during lunch.
- Solar panels. Not worth the cost, since it takes 20-30 years to start breaking even. The technology will be obsolete by then. It’s only worth it if my energy use is more than average.
- Take the train to work. Make sense for one of us, who lives next to the station and have flexible schedule. For the rest of us with demanding hours, it just doesn’t make any sense. But then again, Amtrak and Metrolink really do need to provide a more flexible schedule and cheaper cost for monthly pass.
- Living in Inland Empire. It’s redneck area! (Just kidding
- Visit the Nixon Library. I live near Yorba Linda, but never been there. Suppose to be a great place to visit. Nixon’s house was moved there. Alas, can’t see Nixon himself in a glass case. He was buried there, though.