We went to Wingstop. It was a cool sunny day when we talked about:
- The school shooting in Connecticut. This is the reason why we all need to start packing concealed guns, so we can protect ourselves against murderers out there!
- Why is it only African-American people can call themselves “black people”?
- Recommended movies: The Other Guys and Tropic Thunder.
- Spreading rumors: Pauly Shore’s illegitimate father was Rodney Dangerfield. Keep it on the low! YMMV.
- NFC feature on the new Android phones. Gotta touch each other, or not? Fast or slow? I’m an iPhone guy, so I don’t really care. B-)
- Aquabats: A local musician group. Good show for kids!
- Alfonso Ribeiro, aka. “Carlton” from ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air”, moon-walked with Michael Jackson in this classic 1984 Pepsi commercial: