Addicted to this fun Wii video game? I understand. Super Mario Galaxy is one of those games that comes along and grabs your attention in a big way. The game play is totally fun and unique. The animation is superb. There are a lot of levels in the game, and some have plenty of details that makes you want to revisit over and over again.
So, here’s my Top 10 list. They are signs that you (and I) have been playing way too much Super Mario Galaxy, when…
10. You see a turtle, you pick it up, and toss it at the next annoying person you see.
9. You like running around in circles.
8. You become restless, can’t sleep at night, thinking who can you invite to play co-op mode with tomorrow?
7. You think the high-pitched voice intro of “Super Mario Galaxy” is kinda cute.
6. You approach a light switch, you do a spin attack.
5. You won’t let your kid touch the Wiimote because you’re too busy shaking it.
4. You crank the audio into a receiver and 5.1 speakers to hear the full glory of Dolby Prologic II music and sound effects.
3. You chuckle gleefully like a Luma being fed with star bits.
2. You have an argument with yourself about who is hotter: the Princess or Rosalina.
1. You keep screaming, “One more galaxy!” after a few hours of game time.